GAINSWave™ Therapy is an advanced non-surgical solution for men that improves sexual performance, treats ED and keeps the penis healthy. GAINSWave™ will benefit any man seeking to enhance his sexual pleasure and performance
- Erectile dysfunction can be caused by diminished blood flow to and within the penis (specifically the corpora cavernosa or erection bodies of the penis)
- GAINSWave™ works by using high-frequency acoustic waves to open existing blood vessels in the penis, stimulate the growth of new blood vessels, and eliminate micro-plaque
- This response results in improved blood flow, possibly by a process of neovascularization and enhanced hemodynamics that cumulatively results in improved erections
- The treatment is given by a specially trained registered nurse or nurse practitioner
- The treatment protocol usually consists of a series of 6 to 12 treatments that are administered on a once or twice weekly basis with a goal of 6 treatments within one month
- Each treatment requires a 20-minute appointment delivering sound energy to the erectile tissue
- Most men do not experience discomfort during or after treatment
- The full series of treatments is necessary to achieve the maximum result
- Improvement in erections can occur within the first several weeks of treatment and is generally durable
- Unfortunately, like any medical treatment, results are not guaranteed, as outcomes can vary depending on the severity nature of each patient’s medical history
- At AEMS, we endeavor to tailor our treatment recommendations to each individual and not all patients are candidates for GAINSWave™ Therapy
- Ideally patients with the greatest likelihood for benefit will have mild to moderate erectile dysfunction
- Low intensity sound wave therapy has been used safely for many years in urology and other medical specialties and has been used in Europe for over 15 years with great success
- GAINSWave™ Therapy is not FDA approved for ED but is permissible and used in an “off label” fashion
- Studies indicate that over 75% of men have improvement in erectile dysfunction with this therapy
Why Treat with GainsWave?
When treating erectile dysfunction, treat the root cause. When it comes to proper erectile function, blood flow is everything. If you’re not able to provide the right amount of blood flow to the penis, you will experience mild to severe performance issues. When you turned 20 years of age, two significant changes began to take place in your body without you knowing.
Your body stopped generating new blood vessels in this area. Blood vessels are vital to your erections because they are the only channels that deliver blood to your manhood. Less channels equals less blood, which results in weaker erections.
Micro-plaque began to build within these blood vessels – called atherosclerosis. As you age, the micro-plaque within your vessels continues to build up, and acts like a dam to restrict blood flow. More micro-plaque build-up equals less blood passing through. Because of this, men in their thirties may begin to notice that their erections aren’t as robust as they used to be. Ultimately, this leads to ED.
What results should I expect?
The GAINSWave procedure breaks up the micro-plaque formation in your blood vessels and stimulates the growth of new blood vessels. This vastly increases the blood flow to the penis, resulting in more robust and powerful erections. GAINSWave is non-invasive, drug-free and leaves you with no down-time.
- Amplified blood flow
- Achieve stronger and longer erections.
- Reduced refractory time
- Experience more orgasms in less time.
- Repaired sensitivity
- Encounter heightened sensation during climax.
- Enhanced rigidity
- Achieve thicker and fuller appearance.